Indian Communists in Great Britain have a keen interest in the Communist movement of India. They have a platform called “Association of Indian Communists of Great Britain” (AIC) consisting of those comrades in Britain who owe allegiance to the Communist Party of India (Marxist). An organization which could not be a Party or it’s Branch in the full sense of the word, and hence was called Association.
The following aims and objects were laid down for the Association:
- To educate Indian workers in the fundamental principles of Marxism-Leninism.
- To popularize the Programme and policies of the Communist Party of India (Marxist).
- To strengthen the Indian Workers Association as a united and democratic organization of the Indian workers.
- To help the Indian workers to become a part of the British trade Union Movement.
- To co-operate with the progressive and democratic movements of the people as well as the Communist movement in Great Britain.
It is the task of the Indian working class and other exploited people led by their vanguard to make the Indian revolution and the Indian communists of Great Britain are conscious of it and, along with CPI(M), they will continue to play their part to develop the Communist movement of India.